What is the Draft A Book Experience?
The Draft a Book in a Weekend writing course is the perfect solution for the writer who wants to get started right away, knowing that they are on the right path. This self-paced program will guide you through a system for creating your writing roadmap.
We’ll equip you with essential knowledge and practical tools needed to take all the magnificent ideas in your head and organize them into an easy-to-implement writing plan.
This Package Includes:
- Audio program to prepare your mind to think like a writer
- Bi-weekly calls with your Editing team
- How to choose from the 12 most popular styles of non-fiction writing styles
- Creating the perfect Table of Contents
- How to overcome the dreaded “writer’s block”
- Following a writing plan organized into short assignments
- How to target the perfect audience of readers
- Story inventory template
- Writing examples and illustrations
- Workbook with exercises to brainstorm and document your ideas
- Full Developmental Edit
- Monthly calls with the Made for Success Writers’ Group
No detail is left to chance. After years of guiding authors all around the globe through this non-fiction writing system, we’ve literally thought of e everything.