The Made For Success
Draft A Book Experience
One-on-One Writing Coach
We are going to take all the guesswork out of the equation of writing. If you’ve had the desire to write a non-fiction book or tell your story, yet been paralyzed with the thought, Where do I even begin?—you’ve come to the right place. Finally, a writing system for non-fiction authors that takes you through a step-by-step system for writing using the Hero's Journey writing framework.
What is the Draft A Book Experience?
The Draft a Book in a Weekend writing course is the perfect solution for the writer who wants to get started right away, knowing that they are on the right path. This self-paced program will guide you through a system for creating your writing roadmap.
We’ll equip you with essential knowledge and practical tools needed to take all the magnificent ideas in your head and organize them into an easy-to-implement writing plan.
This Package Includes:
- An informational and entertaining video course on how to write a non-fiction book
• How to choose from the 12 most popular styles of non-fiction writing styles
• Creating the perfect Table of Contents
• How to overcome the dreaded “writer’s block”
• Following a writing plan organized into short assignments
• How to target the perfect audience of readers
• Story inventory template
• Writing examples and illustrations
• Workbook with exercises to brainstorm and document your ideas
• Access to copy editors for your first 10,000 words
• Monthly calls with the Made for Success Writers’ Group
All For $2,000 per month for 3 months
No detail is left to chance. After years of guiding authors all around the globe through this non-fiction writing system, we’ve literally thought of e everything.
A Made for Success Editor will perform a monthly review of your manuscript, complete with a copy edit to 10,000 words of your manuscript. You will get a mark-up to your manuscript with notes from one of our editors on how to improve your writing.
Review of Your Big Idea
The Made for Success editorial team will review your Table of Contents and make recommendations based on what we know about how books are bought and sold.
Once you have completed the first 3,000 words of your manuscript, our editing team will write a 2-page executive summary of an editor’s recommendations for your book. We want you to start strong and will ensure you are on the right path, right from the beginning.
Still Have Questions?
Reach out to our team and schedule a call with you to answer any questions.
$2,000 per month for 3 months
This proven system is designed to address these questions and confront the desire found deep in the heart of many writers: becoming a best-selling author.